***Please note, you DO NOT have to be a Roachdale resident to participate in events**
2022 Book Club Books – We are currently meeting in person.
The date shown is the date the book is discussed. Books are available to check out one month prior to book discussion. They can be picked up at the library during regular hours. We love having new members. Please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 522-1491 to join us! E-book versions are frequently available as well!
Discussion Date (6pm) Reading Selection
- Dec. 12 The City Baker’s Guide to Country Living by Louise Miller
- January 9 Ouabache by David A. Lattes
- February 13 The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell
- March 13 The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
- April 10 If the Creek Don’t Rise by Leah Weiss
- May 8 The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- June 12 The Chilbury Ladies Choir by Jennifer Ryan
- July 10 Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
- August 14 Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- September 11 Driven: A White-Knuckled Ride to Heartbreak & Back by Melissa Stephenson
- October 9 Sam’s Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
- November 13 Don’t Let’s Go to the Dogs Tonight by Alexandra Fuller
- December 11 The Body in the Transept by Jeane M Dams
* As always – you do NOT have to be a resident of Roachdale or have a Roachdale Public Library card to participate in any events at the Library. However, if you have a Putnam County Library or another green EVERGREEN library card, you may check out materials at our library using your card! If you are a student or staff member of North Putnam School Corp. (outside of Roachdale/Franklin Township), we encourage you to update your library card at the Putnam County Library and use your full Evergreen privileges!