***Please note, you DO NOT have to be a Roachdale resident to participate in events**
2022 Book Club Books – We are currently meeting in person.
The date shown is the date the book is discussed. Books are available to check out one month prior to book discussion. They can be picked up at the library during regular hours. We love having new members. Please contact Jennifer at email@example.com or call 522-1491 to join us! E-book versions are frequently available as well!
Discussion Date (6pm) Reading Selection
- January 13 Founding Sisters & the 19th Amendment by Eleanor Clift
- February 10 Beloved by Toni Morrison
- March 10 The House Girl by Tara Conklin
- April 14 Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
- May 12 Our Towns: A 100,000 mile Journey into the Heart of America by James & Deborah Fallows
- June 9 Under Magnolia: A Southern Memoir by Frances Mayes
* As always – you do NOT have to be a resident of Roachdale or have a Roachdale Public Library card to participate in any events at the Library. However, if you have a Putnam County Library or another green EVERGREEN library card, you may check out materials at our library using your card! If you are a student or staff member of North Putnam School Corp. (outside of Roachdale/Franklin Township), we encourage you to update your library card at the Putnam County Library and use your full Evergreen privileges!